Thursday, February 23, 2012

You may be right. I may be crazy. But it just may be a lunatic you’re looking for

I haven’t written anything here in over a year. Long time. I guess when life gets hectic some things tend to be sacrificed. A lot has happened in the 16 months since I’ve been on here, but I’m not here to talk about that. Right now, I intend to vent my frustrations. I really need something I can just release all my emotions on and this seems like the perfect place to.

Too bad people don’t fall in love at the same pace, at the same time, for the same reasons, and it’s too bad that those emotions don’t move simultaneously. But each bit of madness moved at its own pace, one not dependent on the pace of anyone else. Falling in love is a solo act. I knew that, I just learned the hard way. People say that it’s the bad memories that cause the most pain, but actually, I think that it’s the good ones that drive you insane.

So, I have made my decision, world: I’m throwing in the dating towel. I’ve decided that I am not going to keep dating a million guys to compensate for my future husband’s inability to adhere to my odd demand that he shows up by the time I'm 30. I am just not going to look for him quite as hard anymore and just trust that if he decides to come along, my life will be enhanced. Hopefully, one day he will find his way into my life.

To my future rad-awesome-kick ass husband,
I am sure, as with all things, we won’t find each other until the time is absolutely right. So, until we meet, don’t give up finding me. I promise I’m around…
Love,
Cakes. Your future mind blowing-stunning-wonderful wife.

To the rest of you, thanks for letting me vent.

Till later,
Whole lotta love.

2 comments:

  1. You're RITE on d'moolah, sista.

    High, girl.
    I gotta lotta tantalizing, mellifluous illustrations on 22 blogs…
    and I’m more than happy to share,
    to give to you what God has granted me - a steward
    in this finite existence, this lifelong demise:

    faith, hope, and love,
    the greatest of these is love -
    jump into faith...
    and you'll see with love.
    Doesn’t matter if you don’t believe
    (what I write);
    God believes in you.
    God. Bless. You.
    Meet me Upstairs where the Son never goes down…

    ReplyDelete